Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Baton Rouge Rebuilds Developer Program. Please use the link on right to download a PDF fillable form Application. Please save the file and then open the file within your PDF application (Acrobat reader, or equivalent) to begin filling out all necessary fields for submittal.
The information collected within the Application will be used to determine whether your project qualifies for assistance from the 2021 BRRDP. Information collected will not be disclosed other than to the State of Louisiana or its agents without your consent except for verification of required information or as required and permitted by law.
If you don't have a PDF viewer on your machine, please download the latest Acrobat Reader for free CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD READER
The APPLICATION RESOURCE GUIDE will provide detailed explanation and guidance to adequately complete the BRRDP Application. In addition to the BRRDP Application, the following is concise checklist of Required Documentation that will be needed when you submit your application through email.
- BRRDP APPLICATION
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- DOB CERTIFICATION
- OUTREACH CERTIFICATION
- STOP WORK CERTIFICATION
- VACANCY CERTIFICATION
- Site plan
- Floor plan
- Evidence that project meets zoning requirements
- Scope of work (if work hasn’t started on the units)
- Evidence that housing unit is not in a flood hazard area
- Documentation of lender’s contingent commitment to provide construction financing
- Documentation of other available funds to complete total costs
- Front, side, and rear elevations (new construction and reconstruction only)
- Interior photos (reconstruction and rehabilitation only)
- Exterior photos (reconstruction and rehabilitation only)
- Construction contract if work has started on units (rehabilitation only)
- Proposed compliance alignment of scope with HUD CPD Green Building Retrofit
- Application signature page
- Tenant certification (reconstruction and rehabilitation only)